The Best Handgun, Period. | Preparednessdaily.com

Subscribe:   Posts           Preparednessdaily.com

The Best Handgun, Period.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012

I get asked quite often what is the best over-all handgun. the handgun that can serve most any need. I usually avoid the question but thought I would answer it today.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

This feature length documentary about medical madness, cloaked in bioterrorism preparedness, will awaken the brain dead. It exposes health officials, directed by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), for conducting a “War of Terror” that is killing millions of unwitting Americans. It was produced by award-winning humanitarian, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, a world-renowned authority in public health education, covert intelligence agency operations, and emerging diseases investigations. He is the author of three American bestsellers, including Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola—Nature, Accident or Intentional? and Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse. This monumental film exposes the agents and agencies behind: Hollywood films and the media creating a profitable culture of bioterror; the “War on Terrorism” used to control populations; the most lucrative war in history—the “War on Cancer;” the onslaught of dozens of new immunological diseases and deadly flus; the “War on AIDS” triggered by contaminated vaccines; the anthrax mailings resulting in restricted freedoms, and sales of toxic drugs, deadly vaccines, and more. This urgent life-saving DVD comes without copyright restrictions. Every viewer is encouraged to reproduce and distribute copies to others. Donations to Tetrahedron Films to cover costs and produce more films like this are greatly appreciated online at www.inlieswetrust.com or by calling toll free 1-888-508-4787. You can screen the film on behalf of local
Video Rating: 4 / 5

50 Responses to “The Best Handgun, Period.”

1. rammbostein Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Bobcat!? is that you?

2. chrama1 Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 8:31 pm

I am pretty sure you can not get a Nickle Finish on the Stainless Steel Gun. I would lean towards the “High Bright Stainless Finish” offered by S&W.

3. thenerdster96 Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Most likely nickel finish.

4. chrama1 Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Its so shiny… What grips do you have on it? I just picked up my 686+ 4″ (in no small part to this review), and now I am looking at Grips. I really like the K Square Rosewood Combat Grips on the S&W site. Them with a nice shine to the 686 will be fancy. ew la la.

5. VonSpyder Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 10:31 pm

I agree that generally revolver calibers tend to be more robust than auto calibers. I would say the two exceptions to that would be .357 SIG and 10mm Auto both of which are well in league of the penetration and delivered energy of a .357 or even a .44 mag. IMO the best example of the Revolver vs Auto is that .22 Magnum (a revolver caliber) is actually on par with penetration, wound channel, and delivered energy with .380 ACP (pistol round)

6. Z0mb3hHunt3r Says:
    November 7th, 2012 at 11:21 pm

You’ve got my age wrong, everything is else is surprisingly spot on!

7. Tamara T.B Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 12:08 am

Maybe it’s just the fact that it is 2 inch barrel but my Taurus 605.357 mag is a lil dragon. It’s always a hand off conceal vs. comfort sometimes.

8. Robert Myers Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 12:31 am

good humor, I have this gun as well. Not sure I agree with the best… but I still like the video it is an opinion, and I respect that.

9. miche turner Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 1:25 am

No, they are mandatory, there is a hole above the cylinder catch…thats a key lock.
    Unlock it, put a drop of loc tite in the hole, problem solved. Not a big deal.

10. MrRockhardalan Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 1:34 am

I am definetly considering a 686 but how accurate is the 3″ over the 4″? I love the 4″ but, I think the 3″ would be a better choice for an “all around” handgun. Give your opinion on the accuracy debate if you could. Thank you.

11. LanSr1 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 2:07 am

@austriannationaqlist – gunlocks don’t come loaded with the handgun – they are an option to it… so no worries on that score…

12. LanSr1 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 2:20 am

Not only are you reliable, sir, your online comments are FUNNY! To me, makes the message that much better… though I must admit I’m a .22 Mag (WMR) aficionado… (my ‘backup’ is a Dan Wesson .357 in 3: Barrel, though)…

13. Jon Dittman Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 2:52 am

S&W Model 386 Mountain Lite .extremely light .357 Magnum 7 shot.
    My newest favorite.

14. djordjevicNS Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 3:42 am

Marvin the Martian :)

15. Plasticman011 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 4:25 am

Really nice handgun. I just informed about .357 Magnum and .38 Special aaand I agree with you, the 686 plus is a versatile gun ! and also nice looking :D

16. austrianrationalist Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 4:28 am

I’d buy a 686 today if they didn’t have trigger locks. Not really worried about it locking up on me, I just find it about as appealing as if S&W engraved Hillary’s face on their frames and printed “For Sporting Purposes Only” on all their barrels. Clint Eastwood ought to shoot a commercial where Dirty Harry gets issued a 29 with a lock and his boss orders him to keep it locked at all times for safety and then he ends up getting killed, followed by This message Brought to You by Smith & Wesson.

17. starbucks107 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 4:38 am

Hey thanks…I’m SOLD. I own a Glock 22, S&W 1911, and 92 FS. I have to say it is a nice looking revolver!

18. NowLifeStarts Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 5:01 am

I carry a Ruger Super Black Hawk 44 mag for back country defense but the 7.5″ barrel rubbing on my thigh feels like a fourth leg. The S&W 357 is an awesome all purpose gun.

19. kennyd6738 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 5:20 am

thats it im unsubing

20. rbelena Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 6:16 am

hate to bust you bubble but the 10mm load is superior to the .357 mag provided that the 10mm round is loaded to original specs. Its power is between the .357 and the .41 mag. With a Glock 29 you can also conseal very easily. BTW I own both the S&W 627 (8 shot) and the Glock 29 (10+1).

21. Substance2000 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 6:23 am

hahahahahhaq

22. Marshal Stockburn Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 6:47 am

The day that S&W sold out to the anti-gun crowd and started building LOCKS into their revolvers, I quit giving them my money. Will NEVER own anything with the S&W name on it again. Get a COLT Python and don´t support a company that sold us (Gun Owner) out to anti-gun special interests.

23. sharkinfested Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 7:34 am

S&W .357s are fine handguns and they might very well be the best handgun for you but they are certainly NOT the best handguns of all time. You answered the question correctly the first time – the best handgun depends on the shooter.

24. eddildosanson Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 7:41 am

best all around caliber…. 10mm. more versatile than 357. best gun… glock 29. 357 is good, but 10mm more power, more rounds.

25. William Schoenfeld Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 8:39 am

durka durka allah durka alla durka derka durka

26. FitnessReality Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 9:09 am

Great documentary, many people are just sheeps and choose to ignore the real truth.

27. DKBuzzsaw Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 10:00 am

Ok, WHAT is going on w the dude’s finger @ 0:57:01?

28. amirkashfy Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 10:59 am

in what year was this video created?

29. sucksuckerful Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 11:54 am

What’s really funny is people like you are more jealous of the powerful than wanting to sincerely put a stop to it. If you were offered power over the world you would quickly grab it. Jews can’t help from being brilliant and clever. You can’t stand that they are gifted and you are not. That’s the source of your hate.

30. sucksuckerful Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 12:01 pm

The Rockefeller’s aren’t a company and are not a Jewish family at all. Monsanto is a fucking company so it can’t be Jewish. Abraham Flexner was a puppet of the Rockefeller family and was paid to server their interests. So, he would be included in the Rockefeller conspiracy as a whole, which the Rockefeller’s aren’t Jewish so its not thats stupid.

31. sucksuckerful Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 12:08 pm

I’m Jewish and I believe that people like you (sociopaths) lust for power total power over others. Some people live to attempt to control others alone. Some of those people are Jewish, but it isn’t exclusively Jews. It a human problem. The only way to avoid it is to stop government from become to powerful in the first place, but America gave into her government and now we’re ruled by people who control our government we should own the responsibility for this and stop it.

32. sucksuckerful Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 12:25 pm

why are all these types of videos littered with antisemitic dipshits like you? you and your buddies want to paint all conspiracy believers out to be antisemitic whack jobs. its meant to prevent anyone with an intelligent mind to dismiss the truth about the world around them. people like you are the worst of societies. parasitic, malicious, snaking, weak minded sociopaths.

33. sucksuckerful Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 12:52 pm

why are ‘they taking your vids down? Like what did they say?

34. VashTheStanpede1 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 1:23 pm

xD
    i hope for you you never go through a genocide and then meet people like…. you know…

35. VashTheStanpede1 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 2:15 pm

THIS IS BIG BULLSHIT

36. HRentai Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 2:45 pm

umadbro….lol, so hip&trendy

37. hvypetals Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 2:59 pm

thanks for sharing this. this is some DEEP stuff man Ill pass it on

38. gifteconomy12 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 3:54 pm

How much are you PAID FOR TO LEAVE COMMENTS!
    I offer you to start working for FREE:
    -plant FREE WIKI-TREES, WIKI-VEGIS… turn our cities into FREE GARDENS = free food = first step toward real liberty, freedon , sovereignty
    -use & create FREE STUFF at all levels = the best weapon against their profit based system
    Your wage: all for free – working out of passion – NOBODY can buy you and sell you any more

39. chocolateman235 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 4:21 pm

you cannot dismiss everything he is saying… plus you really misunderstood what he was saying, he said that he as a child was shown video’s depicting destruction for hundreds of miles around.. not that he personally claimed destruction for hundreds of miles were caused by nukes.

40. dragonking6451 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 4:24 pm

OMFG THIS DUDE IS RETARDED! How can he say for one that if a nuke goes off that everything hundreds of miles would be nothing but ash when the farthest distance of the largest nuke ever developed and tested would only do that kind of damage at about 20 miles out and the rest would be moderate/light damage? Also this dude is just pissed that he got shut down! UMADBRO? YAUSOMAD! Seriously its bad enough when you are wrong but when you are arrogantly ignorant it just grinds my gears.

41. Gary Schrang Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 4:33 pm

It’s not mind control. It’s power of influence. As we cheer on a war elsewhere for our freedom, we don’t see the government doing the same thing here. You have been sufficiently terrorized and consequently protected for your own good just like the Iraqis. The EPA has seized our lands. The FDA is raiding small farms. The IRS makes you pay for it because the FED says so. As a culture we are so entranced by TV mystery that any actual plot can only be construed as fiction. All theorists are not mad.

42. thirdeyewise2 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 5:17 pm

“It should be recalled that Judaism, especially in its classical form, is totalitarian in nature. The behavior of supporters of other totalitarian ideologies of our times was not different from that of the organized American Jews.” – Israel Shahak PhD, Professor Emeritus at Hebrew University, “Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years”

We mustn’t forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish” – Sever Plocker, Jew (Google: Ynet Stalin’s Jews)

43. thirdeyewise2 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 6:15 pm

“Are these Anglo American corporations”…really?!

Abraham Flexner…Jewish
    Rockefeller family…Jewish
    Monsanto…Jewish

“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.”
    – Joel Stein “How Jewish is Hollywood?” December 19, 2008

44. gsamborska Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 6:37 pm

Thank you Len Horowitz for exposing the insanity — I’m thankful not sarcastic. Americans will not take it; they will go to a supermarket instead of listening to your words of wisdom.

45. gangstagrannie2012 Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 7:27 pm

thanks for sharing – I’d wanted to see this for ages but never got round to it x

46. mythoughtsalone Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 7:57 pm

His books Emerging viruses and his other book death in the Air, explain everything, with legal documents, government papers, lab results and tons of investigating journalism.He has been attacked in the press, and disinformation and lies posted to discredit him.

47. mythoughtsalone Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Leonard Horowitz has put his heart and soul into telling people what is going on in the world.

48. mythoughtsalone Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 9:03 pm

One of the best videos around explain and showing the masses of proof that most of the chronic diseases, and CANCER are man made, with an agenda to cull the population whilst making trillions from it. It is a long film, and at times heavy to take in, but once you do, you will always question what you have been taught about about medicine, big pharma, Govenments, and “the money trail”

49. mystic1dave Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 9:15 pm

“They” took down my old channel….had to start over from scratch. Just re-uploaded some of the more “important” videos that i used to have. Would have uploaded more of them, but “they” have already stopped me from uploading vids longer than 15 minutes, again! So anyway, have slowed down a lot because i have been occupied getting my affairs in order so i can go work in Alaska for the Summer Salmon season up in Bristol Bay in a small fishing town called Naknek. Need to get off the grid for a bit!

50. misticmocha Says:
    November 8th, 2012 at 9:28 pm

OLD NEWS BUDDY,WHERE YOU BEEN? IN A CAVE?