Mon, Nov 12, 2012
Islands provide unique environments isolated from the major land masses. The animals and people that live on islands are faced with different problems of survival, in which the ocean, with its vast array of potential food, plays an important part. We look at some of the most isolated and beautiful islands on the planet, including Easter Island with its stone sculptures, the treeless expanses of the Shetland Islands off Scotland, and the Pharaoh Islands, initially settled by Irish monks and Vikings.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Leave a Reply
Mail (will not be published) (required)
- The nutrient-dense food storage pantry
- Will The Wealthy Race To Dump Stocks And Other Financial Assets Before The Fiscal Cliff Kicks In?
- European Industrial Production Plunges 2.3 Percent; Greece GDP Plunges 7.2 Percent
- 2012 Survival Rescue Pod 1000 views
- Misdiagnosing the Fiscal Cliff; Shrill Voices and Economic Nonsense; Tyranny of Balanced Budgets
- Notes from JWR: