Mon, Aug 27, 2012
foodstorageandmore.com (blog) http (facebook) Our First two winners of our monthly giveaway! Don’t think that long term food storage has to be boring, blah and difficult! You can have fruits and vegetables picked at their peaks of freshness and flash freeze dried. Locking in nutrient and antioxidants, all you do is apply water and rinse and it’s like the day you picked it! We all should have a year’s supple of food storage in the event of those unforeseen circumstances. If you don’t, it’s time to start building up to one….now! It can be done for alot easier and less than you think! Visit our website and facebook page to get the latest tips, recipes and ideas on how to add pizazz to you food storage. foodstorageandmore.com http
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Leave a Reply
Mail (will not be published) (required)
- This is a Big Red Alert: “Obama Operatives are Attempting a Set Up Here… That’s What’s Going Down”
- Letter Re: Advice on Refinancing
- Minecraft Tutorials – E03 Door, Shears, Bed (Survive and Thrive II)
- It Is Not Just Your Imagination – American Families ARE Getting Poorer
- The chicken stays outside!
- ECB Considers Interest Rate Caps; Can Such a Scheme Possibly Work?