Thu, Sep 29, 2011
Let’s take a look at some excellent options for store bought foods that are great for storage and for backpacking, camping, or just as a supplement in your survival backpack. I will also show you my method for creating a self contained meal. This video is part 1 of 2.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
25 Responses to “Back Pack Food Part I”
- Tsunamis: Know What to Do!
- 14 Reasons Why We Should Nationalize The Federal Reserve
- Swiss Central Bank Threatens More Action to Ward off Deflation; Swiss Real Estate Overheating; Don’t Worry, It’s Not a Bubble (It Just Looks Like One)
- The Market Ticker – To The Oakland PD (And Others)
- Barter Society Emerges in Greece As Crisis Deepens *Video*
- Advance Look At This Week’s Key Events: All About Europe, All Over Again