Wed, Aug 17, 2011
Books profiled: “Square Foot Gardening” by Mel Bartholomew, “Lasagna Gardening” by Patricia Lanza, “Gardening When It Counts: Growing Food in Hard Times” by Steve Solomon, “The New Self-Sufficient Gardener” by John Seymour, and “Four Season Harvest” by Eliot Coleman.
12 Responses to “Homesteading Prepper’s Library Series: The Garden part 1”
Leave a Reply
Mail (will not be published) (required)
- Guest Post: A “Braided Basket” Trade On The Apocalypse
- Forever foods and your food storage pantry
- Part1 – EMP Protection: Faraday Cage for $15
- Bad News
- “Lehman-Like” Credit Crunch Hits EU; ECB Will Not Disclose Affected Banks; Euro-Style Anxiety Spreads to U.S.
- The Market Ticker – Rick Perry: You Have Some ‘Splaining To Do