Fri, Aug 26, 2011
From Rural Revolution
Yesterday work continued on the barn. These two guys (the builders) are amazing — they know exactly what they’re doing. Don says he’s learning lots just from watching the procedures.
Early yesterday morning when I stepped outside to release the chickens from their coop, I saw a fawn exploring the building site.
Yesterday the builders worked on getting the roof ready to raise.
They prepped the trusses…
…and literally built the roof on the ground.
Makes sense, doesn’t it, to do the steep dangerous work at ground level?
The roof will be raised in sections.
Today the roof will be raised — literally!
- Trouble Ahead: Employment, Inflation, And The Fed
- How I slowly build my food storage on a budget, todays deals
- This Is Only Just The Beginning
- 52% of Unemployed No Longer Receive Benefits; Average Duration of Unemployment is 40 Weeks
- Two Letters Re: A Different Perspective on Packing a Bugout Bag
- Ultimate OSPEC in Your Underground Shelter–Or Just Do Your Best, by Charles D.