Fri, Jul 8, 2011
Since water is so vitally important, and because so much of it is needed for survival, we should prepare for a disaster now, by storing as much as we practically can, and by making preparations for collecting additional water. Since the water we collect will most likely be contaminated, we will also need to be prepared to filter and purify our water.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Here is my humble contribution for those who may still need some ideas on what others are doing to prepare for this second dip in the economic downfall. Thanks to all those who have contributed. Stay prayerful, keep God first and help others.
47 Responses to “Disaster Preparedness: Water”
- The Ultimate Survivalist Episode 1
- US Consumer Spending Unexpectedly Declines, First Drop in 20 Months; Personal Savings Rate Highest Since August 2010
- Q2 GDP Reveals Continued Stagnation
- Letter Re: Physical Fitness and Trigger Time
- Country Life – Episode 4 – Evaporative Cooler Part 1
- Recession is “Real Risk” According to Dow Jones ESI Indicator