Fri, Jul 8, 2011
Since water is so vitally important, and because so much of it is needed for survival, we should prepare for a disaster now, by storing as much as we practically can, and by making preparations for collecting additional water. Since the water we collect will most likely be contaminated, we will also need to be prepared to filter and purify our water.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Here is my humble contribution for those who may still need some ideas on what others are doing to prepare for this second dip in the economic downfall. Thanks to all those who have contributed. Stay prayerful, keep God first and help others.
47 Responses to “Disaster Preparedness: Water”
- Odds ‘n Sods:
- Debts and Deficits lead to Currency Downfall
- Too good a deal to resist, birthday cruelty
- S&P Downgrades US To AA+, Outlook Negative – Full Text
- How I Store My Preps – Food Storage Etc
- Another Gap-and-Crap on Payroll Report – Jobs +117,000, Unemployment Rate 9.1% – Actual number of Employed (by Household Survey) declines by 156,000