Tue, Jun 28, 2011
One of my sponsors eFoods Global asked me to pass on a special that is being run right now.
Here is the deal:
Anyone who signs up as an eIBO with eFoods will receive $ 100 cash. Basically anyone who buys the Essentials Pack will get $ 100 cash from my sponsor at eFoods Global. This makes the cost about $ 249.00 for 400 servings.
Not a bad deal at all.
Here is some more information on the Essentials Pack:
The eFoods Global Essentials Food Pack offers you tremendous value with 400 servings of the basic essentials you need to boost your food reserves program, all for less than 88¢ per serving!
33 Soups: 2 Cheddar Broccoli,
9 Creamy Potatoes, 2 Minestrone,
2 Potato Cheddar, 2 Chicken Noodle,
2 Pasta Fagioli, 10 Tortilla, 2 Italian Chicken, 2 Corn Chowder
31 Entrees: 10 Vegetable Beef Stew,
2 Seasoned Instant Potatoes, 2 Chili Mix/Corn Meal Dumplings, 2 White Cheddar Sauce/Shells, 9 Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole, 2 Chicken Pasta Alfredo, 2 Au Gratin Potatoes, 2 Beef Stroganoff
3 Breakfasts: 1 Granola, 1 Oatmeal,
1 Whey Milk
4 Baked Goods: 1 Pancake Mix,
1 Whole Wheat Bread, 1 Corn Muffin Mix, 1 Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
I have tried several of the eFoods and have found them very tasty and extremely easy to prepare.
Looking for something to add to your food storage supplies – check out eFoods.
© 2011, ModernSurvivalOnline.com. All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply
Mail (will not be published) (required)
- Survivalist Mentality
- A&G Interview A Survivalist 1
- Long Term Food Storage Secret Many YouTube survivalist dont want you to know
- Yoders Bacon for Survival Food Storage and Daily Use
- Prepared #2 – Storing Food – Basics (Preparedness series)
- Food Storage Night
- The Survivalist’s GeoCache
- Survivalist Mental Conditioning
- Prepared #3 – Storing Knowledge (Preparedness series)
- Survival food stash and storage. Part 1
- rawutah: So much to see here….it’s beautiful!That’s a l…
- ivankinsman: Cheers. Yes, it’s a good life here in the summer m…
- uthyr: Great!!…
- cafekawaii: subliminal message at 1:33!!!!…
- ivankinsman: Hi, have no idea how that slipped in! Anyway, just…