Subscribe:   Posts   |   Comments    Preparednessdaily.com

A Survivalist Bushmaster AR15 .223 5.56 Battle Zombie Rifle For When SHTF

Sat, Jun 4, 2011

I upgraded the basic iron sights with the Eotech 553 A65 Holographic Weapon Sight (amzn.to SU-231/PEQ (M553) A65Blk Night Vision Scope Compatible (553.A65/1) Options: 553.A65BLK KIT – L3 EOTech 553 Black Finish w/ Scopecoat Sight Cover & 2 SureFire Lithium Batteries Model It is loaded with two magazines bolted together loaded with 28 rounds each of Honady TAP. I also installed backup iron sights that flip-up and lock with a release button on the side. I would like to get a different hand rail system so I can attach a tactical flashlight. I would also like to get the new EOTech HUD that allows you to use a 3x scope that flips to the side with not needed. I have the Blackhawk Single Point Sling that is a bungee type material. I have a total of 10 30 round magazines kept in a tactical vest. Other items kept in the vest are shotgun shells for the Mossberg 500, extra CR123 batteries for the EOtech HUD and flashlights. More information is available at “The Survival Summary” survivalsummary.wordpress.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

27 Responses to “A Survivalist Bushmaster AR15 .223 5.56 Battle Zombie Rifle For When SHTF”

1. rogerspartan116 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 8:34 am

I bet most codfags don’t even know what a ar-15 is as well what the difference between a 556 and a .72 are

2. SuperTrEnT1995 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 8:46 am

@TheSurvivalSummary whats wrong with being enlisted, there soldiers too!!! no respect for lower ranks?

3. Ambu557 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 9:44 am

@cobyson100 hahahaha another wannabe badass!!!!cobyson???really i hopee a 5.56 ends ur life!!!XD

4. TheBalls17 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 10:23 am

this is why I hate living in canada:(

5. SargentBlah Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 10:25 am

The AR15′s are just TOY guns!!! Good advice for AR15 owners — put the little baby-round .223 BB-gun, non-stop-jamming-fragile-flimsy­-AR15 away and get a REAL rifle with a REAL round like a rifle chambered for 7.62 and such as an AK rifle that is rock-solid RELIABLE and you can TRUST your LIFE with!! Folks, put the little 12-year-old-girl-AR15 rifles away and get a REAL rifle!!!

6. lmntsk8er Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 11:00 am

You gotta love that sling ;p I put one in my ar-15 and it’s surprisingly more comfortable than I imagined. What kind of grip is that tho because I’ve wanted to change mine out but never really got much info on different kinds

7. Makaveli175 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 11:02 am

No Joke can there really be a zombie crisis ?

8. 9212002bill Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 11:04 am

personally I’d scrap the holo sights in a zombie conflict. Wait till battery dies sure but regular sights work fine (more accurate) even if it takes the user a while to learn how to use them. Save the batteries for the flashlight. Much more needed & important.

9. Dre6k Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 11:24 am

If u don’t mind my asking how much was everything firearm&Eotech

10. awsomeshot Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 11:30 am

@johnywinslow AK is plenty accurate @ 200M

I put a cheap primary arms aimpoint clone on my wasr @ sighted it in from a loose bench support. I shot a 1.5″ group @ 100 I back out to 200 yards and 2.5″ Rapid fire I kept a 47 round magazine all on paper in under 15 seconds. I do about the same with my stag m3. 5.45 ammo is equivalent in price to 7.62.

I am sure your an accomplished shootist I am just an angry AK fanboy.

11. cibolodave Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 12:10 pm

sweet set up. where did you buy your tactical vest?

12. clark2275 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 1:01 pm

Where do you dump the the double-mag when it’s empty; noticed your vest had single mag pouches i wanna say? I like AR’s too, I prefer Iron sights though- anything past 300 I don’t wanna take a shot at and anything within 300 I know I can hit with Iron sights. Cool stuff cool stuff

13. LetsgetphysicalAg Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 1:36 pm

@pcblah Its thinking like that, that is going to get you killed QUICK! Lets say you are burglarized while you are sleeping…and your gun is in the other room..then what? Or you are on the toilet..and the gun is under your bed? I keep a gun in each room of my house…even the bathroom has a gun! Who stands a better chance at surviving a burglar coming into our houses…you? or me? Im not saying ammo is not good..cause it is, but many guns are also VERY important! Peace my brother!

14. aodhanof90 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 1:38 pm

@LetsgetphysicalAg ammo is the key not the number of guns you have :-p

15. MrM2hb Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Nice weapon and setup.

16. aaronnippert Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Can’t ever watch a video without advertisement these days! What aload of crap!

17. pcblah Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 2:17 pm

@LetsgetphysicalAg get ammo! never hav enough ammo! and reloading station! and reloading supplies and etc.

18. Renoctsreviews Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 2:24 pm

I thought you are well prepared, for the most part. II don’t like the AR-15 style of weapons, but if you know the gun from top to bottom, I say good choice. Extra batteries is a smart move too.

19. CabelasOutdoor4x4 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 3:20 pm

@cobyson100 Wow you retarded maybe you would prefer a .308 (7.62) caliber in an AR platform. And he obiously prefers the .223 or 5.56. But a sniper? Why? For what he’s using a Shotgun, AR or Sub machine gun is the best choices. I personely would have all 3.

20. MOUNTAINRECON10 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 3:36 pm

3x isn’t the best investment. i had one in Afghanistan a took it off during contact. you can use them for zeroing and for recon,if u don’t have bino’s.

21. MOUNTAINRECON10 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 4:19 pm

22. EightAlek Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 4:34 pm

You can wound a lot of zombies with that.

23. LetsgetphysicalAg Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 5:16 pm

Nice bro! Ill remember NOT to fuck with you! I also am collecting my guns for the upcoming crisis! Have got like 10. I may have to do a video soon to show what im dealing with! Good collection though! Take care friend!

24. PaleHorseWC2 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 6:09 pm

@BillyJackson570 Go away, firearms enthusiasts need you not.

25. Milnamow73 Says:
    June 4th, 2011 at 6:37 pm

@AXE2501 Shop

26. bush man Says:
    June 8th, 2011 at 12:44 pm

nice ar man i love the ar platform im saving up to get a bushmaster optics ready one. i had a ak befor and it was ok i shot my brothers bushmaster and it shot alot better smoother was real nice. i thought that the ak was the best gun out their like most ak fans and then i shot the ar and um the ar is mutch mutch better. the ar-15 has a smaler round then the ak but it gets the job done. my brothers ar saved his life he was asleep at night and people broke in to his home and he grabed it and he was forced to shoot and let me tell you ak fans it just is a little round to the ak but it gets the job done. o and by the way all you so called ak fans your ak round is not mutch biger then a .223 your so called wonderful 7.62×39 isent the best just remember it is about the same as a 30-30 hunting rifle so should not talk so mutch. dont worry ar fans the .223 round will get the job done when and if you need it. all the ak fans talk crap about how ak is the best and they would trust their life with it and all the crap well all they do is go out in the woods or gun range and plink at targets that sit still and ther is no preshure on them well when the target moves and it wants to kill you then you will realize the difrence in the two guns ask my brother and thats why i want an ar for my home defence if shtf or some one trys to get in to my home so my family is safe.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Ar15 65 Inch says:June 6, 2011 at 5:55 am

[…] A Survivalist Bushmaster AR15 .223 5.56 Battle Zombie Rifle For … The AR15′s are just TOY guns! Good advice for AR15 owners — put the little baby-round .223 BB-gun, non-stop-jamming-fragile-flimsy-AR15 away and get a REAL rifle with a REAL round like a rifle chambered for 7.62 and […]